77.

1 comment:
 
Today was a mixture of sad & happy...
Dixie is not doing well at all. I had to carry her to the car and into the vet's office today. After some blood work this morning, she has something else than what they first thought was wrong, so the outcome does not look good. Poor thing. 
My vet is SO kind, has a wonderful 'bedside' manner, and is very understanding, for which I am grateful...because it is hard for me to talk through through tears. I am mostly just plain sad, for God made Dixie and has appointed her days just like all the other animals. When it is her time to go, that will be fine.

On a MUCH happier note, we attended a beautiful wedding this afternoon!!

Matthew and Leah are now Mr. and Mrs. Bridges, and we could not be more happy for them!! It was wonderful to witness the union of two people who love the Lord, have honored their parents, and who have been faithful to each other. I think most of us just grinned from ear to ear all day :) I can't wait to see what God does in their lives as husband and wife!!


1 comment:

  1. Wasn't their wedding the best?! That's a very sweet picture of Matthew and Leah. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I've got this here handy comment box for the lovely words you'd like to share with me :)

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff