78.

No comments:
 
Got more sad news after church today...Dixie still is not responding, and it looks like she will need to be put down. Used up some kleenex and had a hard time concentrating on a book during the drive from church to lunch at a friend's house. I realllly wanted to hold it together so that people wouldn't get overly concerned if I started crying in front of them. Because, really, I am okay! Just sad :) 

"Dear me, Anne! When your eyes are red, you're just red all over!" <--- me in a nutshell when crying :-D

A storm approacheth.

Excellent service on humility today. Timothy was chosen by Paul to bring comfort and help to the Philippian church because he had proved himself as one who cared much more for others than for himself.

I need to focus on others more. And dwelling in Christ's presence will help me there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I've got this here handy comment box for the lovely words you'd like to share with me :)

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff