90.

No comments:
 
Today was a very,very,very HAPPY DAY.

Maybe you can guess why :) Yes!! I got to spend time with Laura!!!
We chatted, laughed, got caught up on life, ate frozen yogurt, made plans, and just had a glorious time together.

I am so very thankful for my dear friend!! She helps to tie down my flighty ideas, laughs with me at everything funny, and doesn't get tired reading alllll my emails. Her ability to get.things.done. is such an encouragement and marvelous example to me...and you should check out her blog to see everything she has done already in 2012!!

This ^ is a page from the birthday gift Laura brought to me from Tennessee. I read half the magazine before bed that night.

"I'd rather see you fail at something you love, than to see you succeed at something you hate." JD de La Torre 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I've got this here handy comment box for the lovely words you'd like to share with me :)

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff