Yummy, warm, sunshiney-ness. Oh do I loooove Texas...
Journals are a fabulous invention. One can never have too many on hand, right?
Generally, I only write things that I don't mind people reading...I figure that if I am petrified of anyone reading my innermost thoughts after I am gone, maybe I shouldn't write them all down where people can read them?
Personal belief on Monday the 12th :)
Struggles and triumphs are all part of life, and those I write down...just not every immediate reaction to situations...I want any readers to be able to maybe learn from my failures, not wade through complaints or tooo many ramblings. Am I over thinking this?
God is very direct in His word. That seems to be a good example for little, frail, me :)






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I've got this here handy comment box for the lovely words you'd like to share with me :)