23.

1 comment:
 
Today Mama and I went to the chiropractor and did various errands. Starbucks honored my birthday drink card even though it's way past my birthday :) We girls have been on the hunt for dress boots this season, and we are quite picky when it comes to comfort of our feet (chuckle). Happily, I found a pair today that is juuust right :)

...the leaves are a graphic stamp I did today in photoshop. It was a "yes!!" moment once I got it to turn out the way I wanted. (happy sigh) I can go to bed content :D

The lunch of the day: grilled cheese, applesauce, and homemade Chex mix <--the BEST snack e.v.e.r.


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I've got this here handy comment box for the lovely words you'd like to share with me :)

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff