Winter is gone again. Today's temps were in the mid-70s.
Yes. It IS still January.
And I am loving every minute of the gorgeous weather.
Did some organizing of violin music (now very inspired to practice!), and other files.
Caught up on this blog, too :)
Remember the shower for Mandy last week? Well! Baby Caleb Elliot was born today!
Pretty purple flowers. In the middle of winter. (GRIN)
The same photo after some fun effects in Lightroom.
While getting dinner ready tonight, I contracted a small cut on the top of my finger. Sooo had to give dinner duties to Littlest Tallest Sister while I dunked my finger in cayenne pepper.
Wow.
That stuff is H.O.T.
It's great on incisions etc. though, stops the bleeding and acts as an antiseptic. They used lots of it during the Civil War (er, War Between The States) on gunshot wounds.







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I've got this here handy comment box for the lovely words you'd like to share with me :)