8.

No comments:
 
I can hardly believe my camera has been consistently and purposefully used for 8 days straight.
Sadly, and it is something I need to remedy, I let other things become important,
when I should really take a few more pictures.
This blog is going to have a big part in changing that :)
This photo took s.e.v.e.r.a.l. tries.
And wouldn't you know, that once I perched on the limb
and pointed the remote at the camera, nothing happened!!
The "automatic shutoff" had kicked in after two minutes of waiting for me to climb.a.tree.
Clearly, I either need to climb more often so I get faster, or change the shutoff to 10 minutes,
What would you say?

You can look like you are perched farfarfar up in a tree if you point the camera up enough to crop out anything that relates to the ground, such as nearby rooftops, dog cages, clotheslines...and the ground itself.
Or allow lots of room above the ground so you can crop it later in the edit program.
So, yes, in reality, I am only about 4 or 5 feet off the ground :)

My favorite winter "decoration" that we do every year,
for as long as I can remember, is to put candles in our windows. 
My aunt in Pennsylvania and most of her neighbors have them in all year round, and we copied the idea. 
When we would visit for Thanksgiving, one of the indications we were close to her neighborhood was looking out the car windows at the 2-3 story renovated old stone farmhouses
 with a candle in each window, glowing in the dark night.

I liked it then. I still like it.
And maybe someday I will have windows to do the same in :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I've got this here handy comment box for the lovely words you'd like to share with me :)

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff