My Laura friend is taking it too, so we get to brainstorm and encourage each other through the process!
I must admit. Knitting distracts me from work :D And it may be ridiculously cheesy, but I am delighted with my first attempt at knitted ribbing on this beret. (sheepish grin)
But whoso keepeth His Word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in Him. He that saith that he abideth in Him, ought himself also so to walk, even as He walked. I have written unto you, young men (and young women, I think), because ye are strong, and the Word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one. I John 2






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I've got this here handy comment box for the lovely words you'd like to share with me :)