112.

No comments:
 
VERY full day.
Photographed a darling 1 year-old's party, came home, changed, left for the wedding with Hannah & Esther, got coffee, visited with Hannah's harp teacher and her small dogs, packed up a harp, arrived at the wedding, held music pages down, packed up really fast, spilled the coffee into my purse (thankfully not on the floor of the rental van), dropped the harp off, drove to a concert, listened to Hannah play, snapped a self portrait, packed up again, rode home, flew into the kitchen to make food for tomorrow, stayed up till 1 (I think??), went to sleep.

the end!


Very glad I at least tried to get a photo...like I said, it was a busy day!

My talented friends, ready for the next piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I've got this here handy comment box for the lovely words you'd like to share with me :)

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff