106.

No comments:
 
Church. Singing. Fellowship. This is today.

Received the gift of a deeper gratitude to God for His saving grace from today's sermon...

...remember that at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. But now in Christ Jesus, ye who once were far off have been brought nigh by the blood of Christ. For He is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us, having abolished in His flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances, that He might make in Himself one new man out of the two, so making peace... Ephesians 2:12-15
    


I know not why God’s wondrous grace
To me He hath made known,
Nor why, unworthy, Christ in love
Redeemed me for His own.
I know not how this saving faith
To me He did impart,
Nor how believing in His Word
Wrought peace within my heart.
I know not how the Spirit moves,
Convincing us of sin,
Revealing Jesus through the Word,
Creating faith in Him.

But I know Whom I have believèd,
And am persuaded that He is able
To keep that which I’ve committed
Unto Him against that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I've got this here handy comment box for the lovely words you'd like to share with me :)

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff