Today in Matthew 8, we learned of the leper who came to Jesus after the Sermon on the Mount, asking "Lord, if Thou wilt, heal me." Jesus had compassion on him, even touched him, and said, "I will, be healed." Then He told the leper to be examined by the priest as Moses commanded, before telling the world of the miracle. The leper did not wait. Jesus told us in the Sermon that He did not come to do away with the Law, but to uphold it. The Law in 30 A.D. was just as relevant as when He wrote it 1500 years before.
So. We need to be sure to suffuse our minds with the Word. Every word is still relevant even now. He does not speak to us without it :)
Amazingly ginormous peach cloud that gave a rosy hue to everything outside.
The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup; Thou maintainest my lot.
The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
I will bless the LORD who hath given me counsel; my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.
I have set the LORD always before me; because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
Therefore my heart is glad and my spirit rejoiceth; my flesh also shall rest in hope.
For Thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt Thou suffer Thine Holy One to see corruption.
Thou wilt show me the path of life; in Thy presence is fullness of joy; at Thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. Psalm 16: 5-11






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I've got this here handy comment box for the lovely words you'd like to share with me :)